ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Accountant, Part-Time to join the ABF Freight team. The Senior Accountant, Part-Time is responsible for general ledger accounting, preparation of financial statements, financial analysis, account reconciliations, and other special projects.
Your contribution may include:
* Engage in the monthly closing process to ensure timely, complete, and accurate financial statements.
* Develop, perform, and maintain account analyses and reconcile various accounts.
* Review all information received and prepare general ledger journal entries.
* Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly Board analyses.
* Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
* Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Senior Accountant, Part-Time, you will be a member of the ABF Freight Financial Accounting team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a part time position that will average fewer than 30 hours per week. Work hours generally fall between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, preferred.
Experience: Minimum, three years' relevant experience in an Accounting role, preferred.
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact