To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Draper Utah, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TMOBJP00008351 - RF LTE Engineer III - Draper, UT
Apex Systems • Draper Utah, UT
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RF LTE Engineer
Location: Draper, Utah
***All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- An RF Engineer must use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
- An RF Engineer also has flexibility in managing their workflow on a daily basis.
- They need to use their discretion on how much time to spend on a task based on the priority set by management.
- An RF Engineer must have the ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 4+ years as a RF Engineer or related position.
- Must have recent LTE Optimization experience with competing carrier
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with various drive test units.
- Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
- Moderate MapInfo skills
- Driving record is within company compliance
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Education and Experience BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178