Immediate direct hire Member Services Representative opportunities in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Deliver on the Credit Union-s Promises in every service situation
- Develop and Maintain an effective level of product knowledge
- Identify members- financial needs and recommend appropriate Credit Union solutions
- Maintain, operate, and balance a cash drawer daily
If you or someone you know is qualified (see requirements below) and interested, please contact Susie Jones at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representatives, Grand Rapids MI OR call/text [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representatives, Grand Rapids MI for immediate consideration. Or, you may apply directly to this posting.
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
- 1 year of sales experience required (relationship selling such as cell phone or jewelry sales, etc. vs. transactional)
- Ability to operate a 10 key calculator and a typewriter
- Six months previous cash handling experience
- Experience operating a personal computer
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate with members and other staff - clearly and concisely
- Good working knowledge of all credit union products and service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US3334SJ_29151862
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.