Workday Integration Expert
CGI has an immediate need for Workday Integration Expert to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
This project is in need of a Workday Specialist for the transitioning of enterprise GL from PeopleSoft to WorkDay.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop, test and deploy Workday integrations as required by the business
• Ability to analyze and communicate technical impacts of proposed or existing integration designs
• Create supporting integration documentation detailing system integration specifications, system processes and field mapping as needed
• Train and conduct knowledge transfer sessions to educate clients on Workday integrations
• Mentor Junior resources in Workday Integration and Workday Studio
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-5 years of experience as a Workday Integration Consultant
• 3-5 years integrating Workday with internal systems and third-party service vendors
Strong understanding and experience of Workday Studio
• Exposure to Web Services, EDI, XML, XSLT, Java, or .Net integration technologies
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and communicate across several workstreams
• Possess a team player mentality focused on customer success
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience with PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce or other SaaS ERP systems
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
#DICEInsights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today - one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI - where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Workday Integration Expert
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- .Net Framework
- Electronic Data Interchange (Edi)
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (Xslt)
- Information Systems