Starting today, YOU can be the difference in someone's life.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services throughout Oldham and Jefferson Counties. Our services allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Our vision at Home Instead Senior Care is to help people live their best life in the face of aging.
We are seeking compassionate CAREGivers looking for flexible hours to work full and part-time.
Flexible Hours(We work around your schedule)* Competitive Pay * Paid Training * Incentive Bonus * Overtime * Health, Dental, Vision* 401K * 24/7 Support * On-going Training * Job Happiness
As a Home Instead CAREGiver your job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Respite care
- Assistance with walking and transferring
- Meal preparation
- Assist with any pet care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental transportation for errands, Dr. visits & recreational or social outings
- Light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, taking out trash, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Running errands
- Assisting with eating
- Professional or personal experience caring for adults/seniors
- Mentally and emotionally mature
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- Be respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Experience as a CNA/HHA is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Drug screen and criminal background checks are conducted on all applicants.
If you have any questions please contact one of our recruiters at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply. We accept walk-in applicants Monday through Friday 8am- 5pm. We are located at 4101 Taylorsville Rd. Ste 200 Louisville, KY 40220, next to the Goodwill.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Certified Nursing Assistant