We have just partnered with a reputable firm in the St. Louis area seeking a Structural Engineer to join their team! They have a backlog of work and will be busy, so if you were looking for a new opportunity apply today!
- Create and manage the structural aspects of design models utilizing Revit, Risa, AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Perform constructability, buildability, and maintainability reviews
- Review design drawings and specifications
- Write detailed reports related to structural engineering of projects and confer with project managers
- Support the needs of other discipline leads for input to their efforts
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Licensed EIT or PE required
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of current compliance and regulatory laws
- Experience with building structures - low-rise, federal, higher education and others
Company offers over 40 years of expertise with multiple office locations. They have advancement opportunities as well as ownership potential and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact Kassandra London directly at
605-799-4870 or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Structural Engineer for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Ribosomal Intergenic Spacer Analysis
Engineer In Training