To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chadds Ford, PA
- Phone: 6106922500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Billing Specialist- Direct Hire
PeopleShare Inc • Chadds Ford, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Details for Medical Billing Specialist:
- Schedule:Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
- Pay Rate: $18-20/hour
- Direct Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Medical Billing Specialist
- Billing and follow-up, maintaining working knowledge of state and federal billing guidelines in order to identify ways in which our patients can expedite resolution of insurance accounts and identify delays in processing
- Responsible for drafting effective appeals to insurance companies for reimbursement of monies owed
- Responsible for maintaining daily account, follow-up work lists within department while maintaining organization s productivity standards.
- Responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving: credit balances, missing payments and unposted cash as it pertains to billing account follow-up
- Process, and maintain, within expectation, all correspondence received from patients and insurance companies as it pertains to correct and timely billing of claims, and receipt of payment.
- Responsible for handling patient disputes and submission of issues to coding for review to ensure organizational and revenue cycle processes are followed.
Job Requirements for Medical Billing Specialist
- Associates Degree or Medical Billing Certificate preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in a billing or insurance account follow-up capacity is required; Formal training or college coursework from a medical coding accredited school, specific to medical billing in lieu of experience may be considered
- Medical terminology experience required
- Experience with hospital billing strongly preferred.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.