To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Career Opportunities at Nelson • San Francisco, CA
Posted 2 months ago
$27.00 - $30.00/Hour
Accounting - Finance, Internet - ECommerce, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
Job Number: 2132916Human Resources Coordinator
San Francisco, CA
Seeking a purpose driven and innovated HR Coordinator who is passionate about building high-caliber teams, detail oriented to a fault, and self-motivated. As the HR Coordinator, you will tackle multiple projects, own HRIS data integrity management, assist with employee onboarding and much more!
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
* Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
* Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
* Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
* Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
* Schedule phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews and ensure candidates have an overall amazing experience in every step of the process
* Prepare job descriptions, offer letters, etc.
* Establish and improve upon processes and operations for the HR and Recruiting team
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
* General knowledge of HR and Recruiting policies and best practices
* Tech Savvy; familiarity with ATS and/or HRIS software
* Ability to handle data with confidentiality
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline
* Proactive in identifying and taking on new projects
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job ID: Nelson_2132916