To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Government Default Servicing Quality Assurance Analyst.
Cenlar FSB • Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Government Default Servicing Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Perform a forensic review of the servicing file from date of default to final claim payment.
- Review all servicing notes, monthly servicing reporting, timelines, supporting document, and claims detail to ensure all government requirements were met.
- Perform a Root Cause Analysis of the servicing files.
- Work closely with managers in order to ensure department is adhering to all government guidelines.
- Work in conjunction with other departmental managers and operations supervisors.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of key indicators to detect and research unexplained variances which may be indicative of quality control issues.
- Interpret regulatory requirements and investor guidelines to identify opportunities, and manage a tracking and reporting mechanism to periodically communicate results.
- Support the department manager in maintaining a repository of business and process guidelines and trends to be used as a reference tool.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures on all federal and state laws, investor/guarantor requirements and business policies and procedures.
- Provide quality monitoring reports.
- Develop best practices to resolve deficiencies and meet regulatory compliance.
- Stay aware of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise.
- Remain cognizant of relevant quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Identify contractual versus non-contractual loss; type of loss; and reconciliation of submitted claim to actual claim funds received.
- Assist in the preparation of files for the annual Housing and Urban Development audit.
- Create reporting strategies to support Default Management; track department activity for government portfolio and provide daily/monthly reporting to management and clients.
- Work with Risk Management department in providing all required data for analysis.
- Develop and maintain quality procedures and measures for the government portfolio to ensure appropriate documentation is in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 - 5 years related default servicing experience within mortgage banking, quality assurance/control, auditing or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions and demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Experience reviewing processes, reports, or documents with a strong attention to detail
- Experience interpreting rules and guidelines for appropriate decision-making
- Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of FHA/VA default servicing guidelines preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work under timelines without direct supervision
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.