To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norcross, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Business Devel
Archway Marketing • Norcross, GA
Posted 12 days ago
We are searching for several sales professionals that have a proven track record of extraordinary success driving a B2B prospect to long-term sustainable client. If you are a top performing sales rep with an entrepreneurial spirit and would like to be at the forefront of an exciting growth objective for a well-established company.
If you can confidently say that you possess the following additional traits then please submit your resume.
- A track record winning
- Insatiable appetite for success
- Exceptional work ethic
- Passion for life
- Excellent leadership skills
- Desire to be a part of and help build a new business
- Experience in selling B2B high value service support
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
The Business Development Manager will work directly with the local VP/GM, as well as the Chief Revenue Officer and client-facing organization to focus on the two mission critical objectives:
- Helping to identify, strategize and close new revenue channels from assigned existing client base, and
- Identifying, strategizing and closing new logo business wins.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Build new client relationships at a senior level in order to drive sales and solutions strategy
- Drive the “go to market” omni-channel strategy needed to deliver on the short term and long-term revenue and operating income targets
- Understand and align strategic trajectory of client to maximize sales potential.
- Drive and support new logo revenue opportunities
- Coordinate with account team to consistently present new solutions to existing clients
- Manage and lead RFP process for new business opportunities
- Manage an on-going sales pipeline across new logo and opportunities from existing customer base
- Identify revenue expansion strategies within the defined top tier customer base.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum annualized contracted closed net sales revenue of $1,000,000
- Build and maintain a self-generated total pipeline in order to generate $1,000,000 in sales per year. This may range based on individual close rate. Suggested value is $50,000,00 -$100,000,000 across the multiple phases of the sales cycle
- Minimum 50% of time should be spent in client meetings, face-to-face, video and phone
- Maintain and record all activities within Archway CRM on weekly basis
- Participate in QBR’s for existing accounts assigned as growth targets
- Support RFP process for new business opportunities within existing accounts