Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.Job Description
Reporting to the Payroll Manager of AGS, the Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing the payroll for AGS employees. The Payroll Specialist will verify, monitor and process payroll data for new hires and existing employees and utilize various reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with payroll policies and procedures.
- Utilize PeopleSoft to enter employee data for newly hired and existing employees
- Conduct on cycle and off cycle payroll processing
- Research and resolve through auditing all weekly payroll tax and wage balance discrepancies by performing applicable adjustments in a timely manner
- Manage PTO and Oasis reporting and approvals on a weekly basis
- Coordinating and processing payment for all FMLA claims including resolution of all discrepancies
- Resolve employee correspondence
- Communicate payroll and tax policies and procedures to office personnel and employees
- Provide accurate and timely paychecks to our employees
- Work closely with AGS team members to ensure that all tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Process and reconcile garnishments
- Develop value-added procedures for departmental improvements and update policies and procedures as needed.
- 2+ years of Payroll experience preferred
- 2+ years of College Courses
- Computer skills: PeopleSoft, and Microsoft Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059