PROPERTY NAME: Twelve100
Leasing Agents are responsible for showing and leasing apartment units to prospective residents. Leasing Consultants are to execute the property’s marketing plan.
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects and answering questions about the amenities, local community and other property details.
- Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of the community and the amenities available at the property.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating background checks.
- Ensuring all fees, deposits or are collected by prospects and/or residents in a timely manner.
- Executive all marketing activities to drive traffic to the property and create a lasting first impression.
- Track all leads via the guest card system and follow up with all prospects.
- Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; Responsible for shopping local competition.
- Daily social media engagement to drive resident retention and promote community lifestyle to increase market position and desirability
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Use attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
- Ensure all aspects of the move-in process are completed in advance of lease signing. Activities may include resident screening, pre-tour unit, income verification, file maintenance, compliance screening, etc…
- Ensure proper maintenance of all resident files.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Escalate any unusual property/resident concerns to their Property Manager in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment; Internet navigation skills are preferred.
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Minimal lifting up to 15lbs.
- General office environment; May be exposed to external climatic environments to complete job duties.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Windows