To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
280 East Pilot Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- American Homes 4 Rent
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Agent - Work from Home
American Homes 4 Rent • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Call center professionals with exceptional sales and customer service experience have an ideal situation to expand their knowledge of real estate and leasing with American Homes 4 Rent. Besides adding depth and breadth to your skills, you'll get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company that's unique in the industry ~ one of the nation's fastest-growing owners of single-family rental homes. You'll play a key role in customer satisfaction as you assist customers with questions about our properties. In most cases, you're the first person with whom customers will speak, so we'll rely on you to build rapport, be polished and professional. Besides working for a stable organization in a white hot industry sector, you'll enjoy an environment that fosters career growth, promotions, recognition, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Call Center $15.00 Work From HomeRequired Skills:
- You'll be responding to inbound calls from customers inquiring about our inventory of homes.
- You will gather information to assess customer needs in order to schedule home tours with our licensed real estate leasing agents.
- Top candidates possess a consultative sales approach, a confident and enthusiastic personality and are problem solvers who acquire the knowledge needed to address a client's needs.
- You take detailed notes, are comfortable working with computers and entering accurate data, and have superior verbal communication skills.
- Real estate or leasing experience would be a great asset in this role and allow you to understand and speak credibly about the terms used in the industry.
- You must be an excellent self-manager who is energetic, competitive and decisive, with a genuine desire to work effectively with our customers.
- Because of our growth and call volume, you should be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime may be required as well.
- Our atmosphere is fast-paced, friendly, and collaborative.
- Your drive to succeed and goal to provide a best-in-class customer experience will make you a perfect fit here
- High school diploma or GED required; some college is a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience within an inbound sales call center setting
- Sales experience and with a proven track record of success
- Real Estate or Property Management experience is a plus
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
- United Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental options
- Full time
- Work from home
- $200 - $1,200 bonus/month