Caregivers Needed Evenings and Weekends
Johnson and Morgan CountiesHome Instead Senior Care
is looking for caring and compassionate CareGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Paid trainingActively hiring for all shifts!
Weekend shift differentialPrimary responsibilities include but not limited to:
Requirements for Employment:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s care
- Personal care
- Complete criminal background check, and drug screen
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Current Auto Insurance
- Reliable Vehicle
- A natural ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- A desire to serve our seniors, build relationships and make a difference
Training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/648
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.