Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$18.21 to $21.09 hourly
Accountemps has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. This position works closely and reports to the Accounting Manager and handles all general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. The main responsibilities will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Join a fast-growing team in this exciting job opportunity that offers career growth. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Mebane, North Carolina area and will be a long-term temporary position.
What you get to do every single day
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- Subledger experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in Monthly Accruals
- Strong familiarity with Resolve Billing
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.