NOW HIRING: FULL TIME/ PART TIME CAREGIVERS
32-40 HRS/WEEK (FULL TIME)
32-20 HRS/WEEK (PART TIME)To assist Home Instead Senior Care in retaining long-term quality clients by following “The Home Instead Way” with exactness. Home Instead Senior Care is seeking caring and compassionate caregivers, companions, CNAs and HHAs for IMMEDIATE HIRE! We pride ourselves on offering a variety of benefits to our caregivers, including competitive pay, flexible hours and work close to your home. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, then Home Instead Senior Care is the place for you!
Caregivers love to work for Home Instead Senior Care!Here's what's in it for you:
• Paid Mileage when transporting your Client
• Supplemental Insurance Available Through Colonial Life (Life, dental, and vision)
• Verizon Discounts
• Sprint Discounts
• Competitive Pay
• Award Winning Alzheimer’s Paid Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Ongoing Training and Continuing Education
• Employee Recognition Program
• Office staff available daily to answer any questions or concerns you may have
We are looking for individuals who are willing to learn skills provided by Home Instead Senior Care.Ideal candidates have:
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
• Willingness to take a pre-employment background screening
• Willingness to take a pre-employment drug screening
• Must have a valid drivers license, and car insuranceWe would like to have you on our team, enhancing the lives of Seniors in the Escambia and Santa Rosa community. Apply today for an interview, we are reviewing applications daily!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Long Term Care