The Senior Mobile Software Engineer will team up with other developers to work on native mobile iOS and Andriod clients that inferface with cloud-based application architecture for company products. This role will create code, build unit and functional automated tests, and design and review applications.
With the constant growth of new technologies and tools, this client continues to deliver the highest quality actionable information of patient health. Our client is a health care technology company that provides doctors and patients the leverage of making informed medial decisions based on genetic information. The client is a cross functional team of scientific domain experts and engineers.
- Create native mobile (iOS and Android) client functionality within an agile scrum environment.
- Application design and review.
- Create code testable through automation.
- Worth through customer issues.
- Build unit and functional automated tests.
- Minimum of a BA in Computer Science or related degree.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience designing and building mobile applications on iOS using XCode and using Objective C.
- Strong written and verbal skills with both internal teams and external customers.
- Experience developing enterprise mobile client application that securely and efficiently communicates with cloud-based services.
- Experience with automated software testing tools and methodology.
- Experience with services, receivers and multi-threaded applications.
- Experience developing apps for phone and tablet form factors, different versions of iOS, and different generations of Apple devices.
- Flexible time off and vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Full medical, visual, dental
- Professional development courses and programs
- Pet insurance
- Wellness initiative
Android (Operating System)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1401816
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.