Top LEED Builder in Sacramento!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bill Berrios
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $165,000A bit about us:
In the last 40 years, we have proven to be a values driven general contractor by our incredible history, amazing work portfolio, lasting partnerships, and most importantly our employees – who are the heart of the company. Our team has a reputation for the relentless pursuit of quality construction and we are always looking for new members to join us. At the moment we are in urgent need of a skilled & experienced Construction Superintendent for our Sacramento location.
If you feel your experience / skill-sets make you qualified for this position, please read on..Why join us?
Tired of Jumping from Project to Project? In addition to a Career with longevity, we offer..
- Fast-Track Promotion/Growth Opportunities!
- Lucrative Bonus Structure (2/year)!
- Platinum | Tier I Healthcare Coverage Plan!
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Leave!
- 401(k) retirement plan with 100% Match!
- Profit Sharing Plan!
- Extensive Work/Life Balance!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Minimum 5 years overall construction superintendent level experience
- Team Leader capable of creating & maintaining project schedules, and demonstrate a history of completing projects on time and on budget
- Supervise a single vertical building construction project of up to $50M in value
- Substantial construction superintendent level experience supervising the building construction of high-rise, hospitality, hotel and resort construction projects
- Bachelor's Degree in construction management or equivalent is preferred
- Proficient working knowledge and experience with Primavera P6 and Procore is a plus
- OSHA Certification
*Organizes, coordinates, and supervises the work of the assistant superintendent, field engineers, craft employees, and all subcontractors on construction projects. Acts as an adviser to the owner, design team, and all tradesmen associated with the project.Substantial experience supervising fast-track, negotiated construction projects
- Attention to detail and must be extremely organized
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and situations
- Act as a mentor for subordinates and regularly reviews their performance and makes recommendations for improvements and wage adjustments.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.