To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Isabelle Arrell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Investment Banking Healthcare Analyst
Selby Jennings • Charlotte, NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
: Investment Banking Experienced Analyst - Healthcare
: Charlotte, North Carolina
Our client is a middle market investment bank specializing in healthcare that is currently looking to add an Experienced Analyst to their Healthcare M&A team in their Charlotte, NC office. This position will offer exposure to a variety of different verticals and give you the ability to hone your skills in M&A transactions.
If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Analyst level, this is a great opportunity to join a growing platform, while gaining significant exposure to M&A transactions.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparation of new business presentations
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Company and industry research
- Improving the quantitative quality and timeliness of all client-related work
- Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
- Candidates should be outstanding academic performers (generally 3.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale)
- Academic background in accounting, finance, or economics preferred but not required
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Team player and a self-starter
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Live deal experience
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management