To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pahrump, NV
- Jennifer Snarr
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Sr. Customer Assistance Representative
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Pahrump, NV
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sr. Customer Assistance Representative (Sr. CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Sr. CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers.
Our Part Time Sr CAR positions require a commitment of 20-25 hours/week, depending on the schedule.
Monday, Tuesday & Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pahrump Facility
- $12.10 hr
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers and accounts in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 12 months prior customer service retail or sales experience in the last 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available for a part time commitment of 20-25 hours/week
- Must be able to work:
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday 8:00am-5:00pm