$50000.00 to $58000.00 yearly
Do you want to work in the Non-Profit industry? Robert Half currently has a position available for an Accounting Clerk for a well-established and respectable company. In this role, you will match invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, enter data and assist with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) processes. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position is a permanent role and is located in the Omaha, Nebraska area.
What you get to do every single day
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- Complete other related duties and assist with special projects as needed
- Code documents using the proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
- Command of Monthly Bank Reconciliation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
for more information.
- Ledgers (Accounting)
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles