Essential Job Function
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
Cardiac Operating Room Registered Nurse - Full Time - working primarily 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, including weekend and call as needed.
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- BLS Required
- ACLS Preferred
- At least 1 year of perioperative experience as a Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year of cardiac operating room experience
- Scrubbing experience preferred
Equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Intensive Care Unit