Salesforce Product ManagerLocation:
Charlottesville, VA,/Denver, CO/NYC/Richmond, VADuration:
Fulltime w/ClientJOB DESCRIPTION:Responsibilities
The Product Management team works in close collaboration with nearly all internal departments. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading an Agile team and making prioritization decisions in concert with other CRM Product Owners. Your objective is to address the needs of your stakeholders and create the best possible suite of commercial platforms by:
Our Ideal Candidate WillWhat We're Looking For:
- Serving as product or project owner on numerous high profile, high impact deliverables for the Commercial teams within Market Intelligence.
- Driving product roadmap and execution for Commercial Platforms.
- Developing and executing go-to-market strategies for Commercial platform rollouts/launches.
- Have an understanding of customer relationship management (CRM).
- Have an understanding of Agile development methodologies and LEAN process management.
- Have an understanding of the way CRM and related technologies can empower the workflow of Commercial personas including Sales/Marketing, Relationship Management and Client Support.
- Want to impact thousands of people by designing and building quality products used both internally by our employees as well as externally by our customers.
- 3+ years product management experience, 1+ preferred in Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Knowledge of Agile and LEAN a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to deliver results
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management