To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
- Vaco - Los Angeles (LAX)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Fast Growing Healthcare Company
Vaco Financial • Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a hard-working and experienced Senior Accountant looking to grow your leadership skills as an accounting professional? Would you love to be able to bring your pet to the office and work in a casual office environment? If this sound appealing to you, then we have the perfect Senior Accountant opportunity that may take you to the next step in your career!
A South Bay (with an option to work in Pasadena) healthcare organization is currently in search of a dedicated Senior Accountant to support the Controller in leading the corporate accounting department. The ideal Senior Accountant will have strong knowledge of GAAP and would be a shoo-in if they had experience working in a fast-growing environment.
What you need for this Senior Accountant role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Great technical system skills (ERP & Excel)
- Public company experience is a plus
- Strong budgeting experience
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with
What you will be doing in this Senior Accountant role - You will:
- Manage and prioritize job tasks to meet strict deadlines for various financial deadlines
- Ensure an accurate and timely closing of the Corporation's accounting systems and records
- Responsible for preparation of analysis and various Executive reporting packages for management, which contain sensitive or confidential matters
- Respond to inquiries from management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and analysis
- Oversee the budgeting process and related analysis
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures to enhance the workflow of the department
What's in this Senior Accountant role for you?
- Tremendous room for growth; excellent tenure in the team
- Comprehensive benefits
- Casual office environment
- Fun office perks
So, if you are an experienced Senior Accountant with a great work ethic, we want to talk to you! Please send us your resume and apply to the posting today!