What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy
Full-Time – Rotating Shift
We are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join our Perioperative Nursing team at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 200-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
When you join our team of Registered Nurses, you’ll become a part of a close-knit group of more than 1,000 staff members who provide care in 30+ specialties. Our team is focused on delivering the best care possible to every patient and supporting each other.
As a Registered Nurse at UMMC Midtown Campus, you’ll experience:
- A competitive pay scale
- A collaborative and compassionate environment
- A comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage
- Vacation time + sick time + personal days, tuition reimbursement, retirement contributions and more!
When we say “our community” we mean it.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in the specialty or in critical care.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations