Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpay. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpay.
Voice of the Customer Insight Analyst -- will support Worldpay VOC strategy by conducting quantitative research, analyzing customer data and presenting key customer insights. This role will own and manage the Voice of Customer program and associated Customer Effort Score (CES) as well as the Net Promoter Score (NPS) -- two of the most important business KPIs. This includes the customer research process including extraction, cleaning and maintaining customer contact databases, questionnaire design, and administration of in-house survey and analytical tools.
This role with work closely with the global Customer Operations team, our Marketing team partners, as well as key business leaders to support their strategy by identifying and shaping the research objectives, project management of the deliverables, analysis of results, and the production and delivery of findings. Research projects may involve internal collaboration across departments along with external use of industry sources and performance of primary and secondary research. This person would be expected to own the process, analyze and provide insight around Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES).
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Worldpay, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board
- Creation of and production of relational and transactional satisfaction surveys for Net Promoter Score and Customer Effort Score.
- Promoting NPS/CES engagement across the business; presenting findings at key business forums periodically.
- Root cause analysis to understand key drivers, including forecasting likely improvements due to customer initiatives.
- Ability to analyze and understand correlations between CES/NPS and other business KPIs.
- Create and present high quality VOC insight reports with thought-provoking analysis and
impactful insights, opinions and actionable recommendations.
- Resource reliable benchmarks of comparable businesses and best practice when it comes to
NPS and measuring customer loyalty and customer experience.
- Be the independent view that challenges business assumptions to ensure that we are meeting
the needs of our customers based on research results.
- Coach and mentor key research & insight end users across the business to ensure best
practices are being employed across all Worldpay sites.
- Manage Worldpay's CX Platform provider to continually look at ways of optimizing processes and improving customer insight.
- Proactively work with stakeholders to understand their strategies and research needs
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires.
- Management of external agencies for other ad-hoc research.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of reports and dashboards and a clear plan for adoption of the dashboards within the business.
- Identify trends through KPIs or critical business problems, and recommend solution(s) for process improvements to enhance the customer's experience and provide efficiency to the business.
- Conduct root - cause analysis of interaction data, identify trends/patterns or correlations.
- Deliver actionable insights and recommendations through data analytics to senior management across the organization including sales, product and service.
- Continue to remain in tune with industry VOC analytic trending and new approaches to skill.
- Create innovative ideas to use the VOC technology in ways not recognized or requested by utilizing forward thinking skills and proactive approach with the tool.
- Implement value-added features and applications to further use the available technology.
- Package and deliver key findings effectively to Senior Leaders, Process Improvement team as well as key stakeholders.
- Observe and monitor implemented solutions.
- Deliver accurate and thorough analysis by deadline.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as assigned.
- Use interaction data to deliver actionable insights that drive quantifiable improvements to customer experience and agent performance.
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years of Experience with Voice of the customer programs.
- A firm grasp of conversational English.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a contact center environment.
- Statistical or modelling skills and basic understanding of related databases or CRMs.
- Background in qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient at identifying patterns, and hypothesis-driven problem-solving
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Power Point and Excel; pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas, and importing of data) is required.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities or requirements in a fast-paced environment. Ability to change approach and/or methods to best fit the situation/audience.
- Have effective communication skills -- both verbal and written -- to recognize pertinent language patterns and correlations that lead to business value.
- Ability to maintain a global mind set with strong collaboration approach with peers and stakeholders.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Process Improvements (Business)