Growing Chester County organization is seeking a Staff Accountant to support their expanding operations! The ideal person will be detailed oriented and have (3)+ years of “hands on” general ledger experience! This person will be responsible for reviewing general ledger accounts and make correcting journal entries Perform account analyses and reconciliations, including inter-company general ledger accounts. Reconcile bank accounts. Additional responsibilities for the Staff Accountant include AP coding and review, making expense accruals, and assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statement preparation. Solid Excel Skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to for career growth!
THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY JOB LISTING! Company is looking for a full-time person IMMEDIATELY! To be considered for this position please email resume to Robert McCormick at
in a Microsoft Word format.
Requirements for this position include: BS or AA degree and (3)+ years of “hands on” accounting experience required. BS degree++ The applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Other helpful skills include knowledge of general ledger accounting and financial statement preparation and the capacity for multi-tasking with little supervision. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers, management, and all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 3+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- General familiarity with bank reconciliations
- Solid understanding of general ledger
- Experience with Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- Account reconciliation experience preferred
- Proficiency in account reconciliation
- Proven knowledge of Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Quality experience with financial statements consolidation
- Well-founded grasp of Bank Account Reconciliation
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Ability to meet deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.