A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma Research Sales Support Specialist will be the single point of contact in a high-energy, dynamic, and rewarding team environment focused on delivering a better customer experience for the North American Research Commercial Sales Team.
- Provide dedicated, specialized back-office support enabling the Sales Team to focus on selling
- Provide escalation support of critical business issues and solves situations related to orders, shipments, or other customer-related matters.
- Provide support to North America Customers and Business Partners with pre-and post-sales support via Specialty Business Sales Support, Customer Excellence Effectiveness, Technical Service, Cash Collections and Customer Care functions.
- Take ownership of all customer interactions to ensure best-in-class service of order placement, order status, and customer complaint issues.
- Enter internal and external customer orders and quotations received via all sales channels.
- Solve situations related to orders, shipments, or other customer-related matters and investigate, process, and record lost or damaged orders, non-product complaints, credit and/or rebill requests.
- Utilize SAP and other customer service applications that house customer information, policies and procedures.
- Produce work that is well executed, accurate, and attentive to detail.
- Adapt quickly to frequently changing applications and departmental and divisional policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model of MilliporeSigma’s values and best-in-class business practices.
- Interact extensively in a team environment with peers, supervisors and managers to assist one another with orders and information.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ab
- Ability to multitask effectively.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service and or sales support experience
- Associates Degree or higher
- 1+ year of experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of SAP systems, and/or Salesforce
- Utilization of ERP software and internet tools; intermediate Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent listening and telephone communication skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Support Specialist
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail