You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Supply Chain Specialist, Military Development Programs
- In support of Bell’s FVL programs, a contract specialist will support Army development aircraft through subcontracting proposal support in anticipation of the RFP for the Program of Record.
- Coordinate with program managers and all the matrixed organizations to ensure subcontract requirements are fulfilled.
- Develop, negotiate, and administer assigned NDAs, TAs, Subcontracts and other related agreements associated with procurement.
- Coordinate between suppliers and relevant internal stakeholders to assess the statement of work, cost, scheduling, NRE, and terms and conditions.
- Ensure proposal adequacy and submittal to support an aggressive timeline.
- Serve as a liaison between the internal program team, IPT, and supplier regarding contracting issues while escalating potential issues to reach quick resolution.
- Participate in and/or manage special projects as required.
- Lead supplier management initiatives including evaluation of current and existing suppliers for strategic fit, preparing and issuing requests for proposal (RFPs), and facilitating the bid evaluation and down-selection process.
- Prepare negotiation strategies, conducts contract negotiations, and finalizes contract award, with resources such as cost scenario models, contracting strategy techniques, and negotiation support tools.
- Maintain compliance with all contracting regulations, industry standards, and internal administrative requirements.
- Assess, maintain, and utilize Bell information management systems for reports/metrics, correspondence, files, presentations, analyses, and contract administration.
- Comfort reporting out to leadership through verbal and written communication.
- Partner with Engineering Design Teams, Finance, Legal, and other internal stakeholders to create optimal solutions including cost effectiveness, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related program. (In lieu of degree, will consider a combination of education and 5 to 6 years of additional work experience to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Long-Term Contracting, Strategic Sourcing strategy and techniques, military development contract negotiations, financial analysis/forecasting, cost analysis of commodity / raw materials.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in subcontract administration.
- Demonstrated experience with handling contract negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in the face of ambiguity.
- Proficient in MS Suite required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including presentation skills to company leaders.
- Ability to schedule and negotiate independently
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Must be proficient in SAP, ENOVIA, PowerBI, or other similar software application.
- Must have experience with DOD / Government Contracts Processes; familiarity with FAR/DFARS and USG acquisition process.
- Experience in strategic sourcing, supplier and commodity management, supplier relationships, or military development contracts.
- Hands on analytical experience in a commodity.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Supply Chain Specialist, Military Development Programs
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Acquisition Processes
- Contract Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Cost Benefit Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2210159716
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.