Conway Behavioral Health is seeking a caring and outgoing professional individual to act as our Receptionist. The Receptionist greets our guests, handles administrative support tasks, and provides informative assistance over the phone. A career at Conway Behavioral Health is an ideal fit for an individual who enjoys fast-paced, interdisciplinary workplace that offers the chance to help those who are most in need of psychiatric services. The right applicant will be capable of:
- Handling front office reception and general administrative duties.
- Warmly greeting and serving our visitors, vendors and other outside guests.
- Maintaining security by following established procedures including monitoring guest logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls or take messages.
- Handle Facility inquiries and provide general information.
- Copy, file, and update paper and electronic documents.
- Be available evenings and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in behavioral health setting preferred.
- CPR and CPI required (training offered by facility upon hire)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)