To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Watford City, ND 58854
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Needed-Mechanic III - $3000- Watford City
Nuverra Environmental Solutions • Watford City, ND
Posted 23 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mechanic III + $3000 Sign on Bonus
POWER FUELS/Nuverra is currently under new management and growing!
We have immediate openings for Mechanic II and Mechanic III team members. If you are eager to work for a leader in the industry with years of proven success, and if you are a reliable and dedicated professional then Nuverra has a home for you.
- $3000 Sign-On Bonus with bi-weekly pay!
- $2000 Referral Bonus
- Competitive Pay + Overtime!
- Industry leading Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Dental, Vision & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Accidental and Long-Term Disability Insurance Company Paid
- Steel Toed Boot Reimbursement Program
- Prescription Safety Eyewear Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Plus more!
We’re looking for:
- Must have own hand and pneumatic tools
- Able to inspect, troubleshoot, conduct diagnostics and repair brakes, wheel ends, clutches, differentials, transmissions, minor electrical and wheels and tires
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- 2 year degree in Diesel Technology or minimum of 2 years of experience in related field
- Must have general knowledge of diagnostic software
- Perform and complete DOT inspections in compliance with the regulations
- Must be a team player and able to collaborate well with others
- Positive attitude
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition
- Ensure work area is clean after each job
- Ability to work independently
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Mechanic I, Mechanic II and Mechanic III.
*Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job ID: 123
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.