To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Charles, LA 70615
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Generalist I
Masonite International Corporation • Lake Charles, LA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.Responsibilities
The HR Generalist position channels staffing, employee relations, benefits, training, employee engagement, compensation, performance management tracking and a wide variety of other HR generalist activities.
- The HR Generalist supports traditional HR areas of employee relations, benefits administration, compensation/merit administration, HR compliance, wellness programs and employee activities
- Develops and maintains strong partner relationships with the business and key stakeholders to coach and influence the best business decisions.
- The HR Generalist identifies training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Creates an employer brand in the community that will serve our intense recruiting needs over the next few years
- The HR Generalist maintains high visibility to promote HR programs and assist management with effective facility wide communication
- Provides continuous improvement of HR processes
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, facilitate projects and business processes and work effectively both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills required
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); experience creating reports from an HRIS strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required 2-5 years HR experience
- PHR certification preferred