Project Management Opportunity with Top Design-Build GC in Baltimore
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Collin Walsh
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $155,000 per yearA bit about us:
As a regional construction management company, we don't just build buildings, we also build communities and most importantly, PEOPLE. While we continue to grow in size, and expertise, our foundational values of quality, dependability and integrity have remained steadfast as the cornerstones of our business.Why join us?
Just a few things that we offer:
Training and Development
401K with Matching Contribution
Health Club MembershipJob Details
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation.
- Allocate resources for assigned projects. • Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- 5 – 7 years of experience as a Project Manager in construction management with a general contractor leading a construction project, required.
- Experience managing projects’ budgets of more than $10M.
- Familiarity with construction management software; experience with Procore preferred.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Management
- Financial Management