If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 30,000 vehicles that we own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering tools/components.
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana’s in-house service or their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length, down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink necessary).
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Data Analyst, Digital Communications Platform.
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no purchase necessary).
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at our[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Data Analyst, Digital Communications Platform or learn more about what it’s like to work here from the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Data Analyst, Digital Communications Platform.
About the team and position
Communicating effectively with customers is one of the biggest challenges any company has. There are so many channels to communicate through—which channels are the right ones? What messages should be sent out to who and when? What is the right type of drip campaign to keep shoppers engaged? How do you measure impact across hundreds of points of communication?
Our Customer Engagement and Retention team is looking for a Senior Analyst that has data-driven answers to these questions. You’ll analyze data, test hypotheses, and distill complex data sets into actionable learnings and recommendations that are shared across all levels of the organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze marketing campaign initiatives; investigate and troubleshoot issues with systems and data.
- Ongoing reporting on multi-channel campaign performance and identifying optimization opportunities to improve KPIs.
- Run A/B and multivariate tests and quantify impact.
- Collaborate with partners to create impactful customer targeting strategies; size and prioritize opportunities.
- Build informative dashboards using SQL, PySpark, and Tableau.
- Use and contribute to shared analytics Python repository.
- Regularly update partners and executive stakeholders on program and campaign performance.
What you should have
- A Bachelor's Degree is required with a focus in business, economics, engineering, or mathematics from a top-tier school.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics.
- Strong data manipulation skills using SQL and Python.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Attention to detail during analysis with explicit understanding of underlying assumptions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment with ambitious goals.
It would be great if you also had
- Experience with Databricks and/or Spark.
- Experience with data engineering.
- Experience with experimentation.
- Penchant for coding.
- Familiarly with eCommerce and digital marketing.
What does our growth have to do with you?
Only everything. Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Data Analyst, Digital Communications Platform that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other systematically marginalized groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Carvana, we're builders. We build tools, business, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
What we’ll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Of course, we’ll make any reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This role is eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Apache Spark
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis