Inside Sales Representative, QNX
Are you interested in working with an elite team that is at the core of everything we do?
QNX Software Systems Limited, a subsidiary of BlackBerry Limited, is a leading software vendor of operating systems, middleware, development tools, and professional services for connected embedded systems. BlackBerry® QNX® technology is embedded in over 215 million vehicles worldwide; global leaders such as Audi, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Siemens, General Electric, and Lockheed Martin depend on QNX technology for their in-car electronics, medical devices, industrial automation systems, and other mission- or life-critical applications.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Working as an Inside Sales Representative for our North American team, you will provide valuable support to our field sales team by following up on inbound leads, preparing quotes and negotiating contracts. You'll also have the opportunity to develop your sales and customer facing skills by working directly with inbound customer enquiries, existing accounts and renewals.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent, and we provide the environment, tools, and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
In this role, you will:
* Provide sales related assistance to the Regional Sales team, including preparation of quotes, orders, contracts, and CRM maintenance.
* Set up, coordinate and from time-to-time attend sales visits and customer specific marketing activities
* Co-ordinate technical resources for customer visits, and presentations to customers.
* Communicate with customers for orders, including pricing, delivery information and information updates. Tracking of support renewals, royalties, and services. Some administrative work may be required.
* Assisting with customer portals (Ariba/Covisent)
* Participate in sales planning and sales forecasting activities
Account Prospecting and Management:
* Target assigned accounts via phone and email at a corporate level with a view of building a corporate relationship.
* Initiate contact on leads generated by sales and marketing initiatives such as tradeshows, seminars, and direct email campaigns
* Provide feedback to Regional Sales Manager regarding new developments and information on specific and evolving customer needs, industry trends and competitive activity.
* Consult with customers to analyze and understand their business and technical needs and determine which products and services best fit requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience with CRM Tools such as Salesforce as well as Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Have strong sense of customer service, ideally with some experience in the Automotive industry
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service