Data Reporting AnalystCompensation:
$90000.00 to $105000.00 yearly
The Data Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data across multiple sources (Data warehouse/Reporting views and reports). The ideal candidate must have strong analytic skills, capacity to work with large-scale datasets, be detail-oriented and have a strong commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Daily Sales, Expenses and P& L data validation
- Work collaboratively with Report and DW developers to conduct a range of analysis to facilitate better understanding of the data
- Data discovery and profiling, assessing data quality, tracing lineage, investigating any questions and issues relating to the data including impact of business process, system, and data flows
- Perform thorough analysis and identify data gaps and issues
- Present findings to stakeholders in a way that is intuitive and clear
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information between Data warehouse, reporting views and reports
- Advanced Microsoft Excel data validation
- SQL experience is necessary
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of data analysis experience using SQL
- Hands-on experience regarding data quality practices such as data profiling/analysis and impact analysis
- Advanced skills using Microsoft office programs.
- Must be proficient using Email, phones, cell phones, and office equipment.
- Proficient with Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office Products.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to communicate verbally and in writing with others in an objective and cooperative manner.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each client and coworker with courtesy and respect.
- Ability to translate client needs into products/services.
- Ability to work with multiple departments and a varying portfolio of clients
- Able to handle client complaints with calm demeanor and professional attitude.
- Able to technically assist and understand client needs and provide problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Must have planning skills sufficient for establishing work priorities and meeting client commitments.
- Able to plan and set priorities for accomplishing tasks and goals.
- Willing to handle various tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must have business acumen, energy and drive, positive attitude, client focused, flexible and empathetic.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst (Financial exp required) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst (Financial exp required)
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Business Processes
- Commercial Awareness