To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwood, MA
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales & Marketing Director
Benchmark Senior Living • Norwood, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
There is an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Director in City, State.
Are you a sales professional who enjoys building relationships and tired of chasing metrics? Are you committed to quality, not just quantity? If you are, then Benchmark Senior Living is looking for YOU!
Benchmark on Clapboardtree in Norwood is looking for a sales professional who wants to be part of an innovative and dynamic sales culture that focuses on making a difference in the lives of seniors.
As a Sales & Marketing Director for Benchmark Senior Living, say goodbye to transactional relationships with prospects, telephone call blitzes and sales urgency built around promotions. Instead you will drive occupancy in your community by developing meaningful personal relationships with potential residents, their families, and professional partners.
Come join the largest senior living provider in New England and be part of an amazing organization that focuses on elevating the human connection in all that we do!
Additional responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Director include:
- Supporting prospects throughout the sales process
* Building and managing detailed prospect and professional profiles in our database
* Generating and up-keeping your pipeline
* Comprehensive understanding of your community's competitive market landscape
* Researching and/or visiting competitors' facilities
* Articulating the Benchmark Difference
* Cultivating and managing reciprocal professional relationships throughout marketplace
As a Sales & Marketing Director for Benchmark Senior Living, you must be an empathetic, diligent and committed active-listener with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Additional requirements of the Sales & Marketing Director include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
* 3-5 years of proven sales experience, preferably in assisted living
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Possessing a driver's license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
* Ability to speak intelligently about our services
At Benchmark Senior Living, we recognize how hard our employees work in order to provide our resident seniors with the best possible care. Therefore, we are proud to provide our Sales & Marketing Director with great compensation and excellent benefits!