From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth, while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be in Dallas, TX; Memphis, TN;
or McLean, VA.***
As a Senior Lead Solutions Architect, Payment Systems, you will be responsible for designing enterprise and property-level payment technologies to deliver frictionless and innovative guest experiences. As a member of the Property Platform Engineering team and Payment Product team, you will be responsible for aligning technology capabilities across a complex ecosystem of internal and external systems to support Hilton's payment initiatives across the globe.
You will be responsible for the architectural and technical guidance, as well as leading day-to-day activities for off-shore/on-shore resources. Partner with Build Managers, Enterprise Architects and multi-functional teams to assess the architectural impact of business requirements on underlying Hilton technology capabilities. You will lead deep-dive architecture reviews, identify risks, as well as, make development and design decisions.
More specifically, you will:
- Build and maintain application roadmaps.
- Adhere to Hilton Enterprise Architecture standards and strategy, considering all business, application, product, integration, data, and infrastructure architectures.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Hilton team regarding software/platform architecture.
- Drive delivery of multiple projects and initiatives.
- Lead internal and external partners in strategy/project initiation, architecture, requirements analysis, design, project management and systems integration activities.
- Partner with multi-functional groups to integrate solutions components as well as project plan, cost, timeline and understand implications on architecture.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to engage audiences
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Helpful, self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Respectful teammates, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Five (5) years of experience in a software/platform design role
- One (1) year of experience with Payment systems
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Seven (7) years of experience in a software/platform design role
- Three (3) years' experience with Payment systems
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!