To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75243
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician III - 3rd Shift
DRS Technologies Inc • Dallas, TX
Posted 2 months ago
LEONARDO DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture that rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
LEONARDO DRS Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. We develop, manufacture, and support infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s bravest.
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining, installing, upgrading, and modifying equipment to support manufacturing and process engineering needs. They will also be responsible for critical down tool repairs in support of Operations, Engineering and R&D.
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related technical field.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in semiconductor equipment maintenance supporting Front-end, Back-end, Assembly and Test areas.
- In-depth understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems found on process equipment.
- Must have experience with troubleshooting methodologies, to get to root cause of equipment issues.
- Should understand electrical, chemical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Must know how to work safely around such systems, with an understanding of how to use LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) procedures.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently on complex systems and projects with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of cleanroom principles, and how to work within these constraints (Class100,10k & 100k).
- Communicate clearly, both written and oral, with company personnel and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of production equipment during critical or long down issues.
- In-depth knowledge of HV (high vacuum) & UHV (ultra high vacuum) systems used in plasma etch, thin film deposition, metrology and leak testing modules.
- In-depth knowledge of maintaining photolithography equipment (coater, developer and exposure tools).
- Working knowledge of environmental test chamber operation and calibration.
- Ability to perform calibration tasks consisting of data collection, coordinating and performing calibration activities, and assisting with verification of equipment and tooling status and improvement opportunities
- Identify areas of opportunity, and establish plans or projects to improve equipment availability and functionality across all assigned tool sets..
- Other tasks include, monitoring equipment performance, inventory control for spares and consuables, and generating/updating preventative maintenance documentation, including documenting best known methods, and lessons learned.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, walking and the ability to lift up to 40 lbs is required. Lifting is ≤ 10% of job requirement. Access to different parts of equipment requires range of physical mobility.
- Office and documentation 10 - 15% of time.
- Light manufacturing up to 70 - 80% of time.
- Travel ≤ 5% of time.
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance.
LEONARDO DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS