OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Bloomfield, Connecticut, and is a long-term temporary engagement.
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Representative_EXP
for more information.