Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE IS SEEKING A TRANSPORT OTR DRIVER IN THE WORLAND, WY, AREA. ROTATING SCHEDULE MAY BE REQUIRED. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY.Job Description
Transport OTR Driver: Drives gasoline or diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver products, or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form by performing the following duties
- Drives truck safely and courteously to destination.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- Maintains driver log according to DOT regulations, as required.
- Completes driver portion of bills of lading and other designated forms and documents, as required.
- Ensures load is properly positioned and secured.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Commercial Drivers License, Class A, and appropriate endorsements; Current DOT Medical Certificate.
- Off The Record Messaging
- Medical Certificate