To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, OH
- Darrian Hamilton
- Phone: 9373875408
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Springfield, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Now hiring Maintenance Technicians in Springfield, OH!
- Perform highly diverse duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and manufacturing equipment
- Equipment includes but isn't limited to corrugating and converting equipment
- Experience with PLC and Ladder Logic
- Metal Fabrication
- Read and understand machine Schematics
- Working knowledge with pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and gear driven equipment
Shift & Pay:
- 2nd and 3rd: working on average 50-60 hours/week
- Pay depends on experience, anywhere from $20-27/hr, OT is paid at 1.5x
- Profit sharing is offered after 30 days at 6-8% of annual income
- Face-to-Face interview with HR and maintenance manager
- Once the F2F goes well, a Ramsay test is given to test electrical and mechanic concept knowledge
If this sounds like an opportunity that your skills line up well with and you are interested, please simply apply or call me directly at 937-387-5408!
Lets get your career started today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.