To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, NJ 07039
- Tracey Donaldson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AVP, Technology & Operations -Audit and Regulatory Management
CIT GROUP INC. • Livingston, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65 billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
* Facilitate Audits and Regulatory Exams across technology and operations
* Prepare for Regulatory Exams including evidence and presentation management
* Manage the remediation of Audit and Regulatory issues
* Work with second line of defense organizations such as Compliance, Information Risk, Operational Risk etc.
* Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
* Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
* Understand complex business and information technology management processes
* Internal control design and effectiveness understanding
* Review operational risk incidents and help identify control failures
* Continually look for ways to raise the bar and ensure higher levels of standards across the risk and compliance domain
* Review regulatory guidance on an ongoing basis to ensure that controls remain current and appropriate
* Assist management in the identification and assessment of technology and business related controls
* Develop communications and training materials to ensure awareness
* Operate with an eye toward continuous improvement
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
* Minimum of 5 years of IT Risk, Big 4, IT Audit experience preferred
* Able to objectively assess IT systems and processes, and devise effective solutions to mitigate risk
* Experience in control areas such as data privacy, technology platform vulnerability, operations, service delivery, information security, etc.
* Strong analytical skills with solid working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
* Experience with financial industry regulatory requirements a strong plus
* Self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to multitask