Database Technology ManagerCompensation:
$140000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
• Experience managing reports
• Ability to mentor entry level team members
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong background in statistical analysis, digital analytics.
• Superior ability to build and deliver impactful presentations at senior levels
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable actively participating and contributing in meeting settings with multiple stakeholders
• Capacity for problem conceptualization and solution design through analytical thinking
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Experience with Tableau, ETL processes and site tagging
• Experience with data-management, statistical and optimization languages, ideally SAS/R/SQL/GAMS
Base SAS, Tableau, Python
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Database Technology Manager
for more information.
Python (Programming Language)
Coaching And Mentoring