Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
503-668-3466 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
MV Transportation is Now Hiring Drivers with Full Benefits
Who You Are:
As a Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle, providing reliable and efficient public transportation.
What's In it for YOU:
$19 per hour starting rate for non-CDL holders
$22 per hour starting rate for CDL holders
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Must have a CDL with Airbrake endorsement and Passenger Endorsement.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Must have experience with winter weather driving and chaining.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Decision Making
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems