Catapult Learning, a division of Full Bloom, is looking for a full-time paraprofessional to work with elementary students in a Pottsville, PA non-public school.
The paraprofessional will be responsible in providing teaching support and deliver instruction to one or more students. They will also monitor student behavior and track educational progress at the direction of the teacher.
Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we're looking to hire an exceptional team member who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
* Facilitates the implementation of academic instructional programs, class work and assessments for students.
* Interacts with an individual or a small group of students to present and reinforce learning materials and skills.
* Assists with parent/teacher communication, while also maintaining confidential information of co-workers, children, and families.
* Conducts attendance, maintains students' daily progression records, and program tracking. This includes supporting and documenting students' growth and progress towards their academic goals.
* Monitors student behavior and ensure they are supervised at all times.
* Assists in maintaining a clean and safe learning environment for all students.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree or college experience (2 years) preferred
* Experience working with students