To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Thuan Lee
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Support System Engineer (LAN) On-Site
CyberCoders • Santa Clara, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System Engineer (Server) - Japanese Speaking Preferred
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Troubleshoot diverse range of hardware and software
- Assist with Server maintenance and SAN / NAS and Network Configurations
- Schedule, plan, implement and installation and testing of new products and improvements to systems relating to Linux and Windows systems
- Create PC, servers, network setup manual, Troubleshooting report
- Create, manage and respond to support cases submitted by customers, partners
- work in a fast paced environment that will challenge organizational and time management skills
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Provides advanced level technical support with the Microsoft suite of products (Windows 7/8/10, Office 2010/2013/2016, etc.)
- Ensures successful completion of all daily tasks (externally and self-assigned)
- Support our customers for HPE ProLiant Servers including Blade Servers, Dell PowerEdge Servers and EMC Storages
- Maintain VMWare vSphere Environments.
- Make a selection of HW, SW and License
- Support Sales team for hearing and proposal materials.
- Work at night and weekend if needed
- Take a business trip within the U.S. and abroad if needed
- Create and update System Document, Operation Manual, Knowledge Base, Trouble History, etc.)
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Desktop Support
- Windows Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office support
- 5+ years of Server Support (HPE/Dell Server preferred)
- 5+ years of Local Area Network Support
- 3+ years of Storage Products
- Local Travel - Field Support (must have valid CADL and a vehicle)
Nice to Have Certifications:
- CCNA/ CCNP/ Network+
- MCSA/ MCSE
What's In It for You
Japanese, Desktop Support, Local Area Network Support, Windows Troubleshooting, CCNA/CCNP/Network+, MCSA/MCSE, Local Travel - Field Support, Fiber Channel / iSCSI protocol, HPE / Dell Server, Storage Product
If you are a good fit for the System Engineer (Server) - Japanese Speaking Preferred position, and have a background that includes:
Japanese, Desktop Support, Local Area Network Support, Windows Troubleshooting, CCNA/CCNP/Network+, MCSA/MCSE, Local Travel - Field Support, Fiber Channel / iSCSI protocol, HPE / Dell Server, Storage Product and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.