Prestigious Physician Group in Georgia looking for a Medical Records Rep
Prestige Staffing has been tasked by one of our best clients to find a Medical Records Rep to interview and go to work ASAP! Candidate must be hard working and a self starter. If you want the opportunity to work in a rewarding and dynamic environment, this is your chance. This is a temporary to permanent position and pay is based upon experience.
- Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information
- Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder
- Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes
Experience and Education:
- Experience with patient lookup, printing of documents, scanning/imaging, and release of information
- 3 years of Medical Records experience.
- Knowledge of Release of Information Requests
- Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
- Working knowledge of health insurance required
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB9747_23012
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Prestige Staffing is an award-winning, nationally recognized leader in professional staff augmentation serving the IT and Healthcare industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. We partner with these progressive companies in their search to hire the best full-time and contract talent needed to deliver on their company mission.
View the full profile
Since 1999, Prestige Staffing has expanded from a small, locally-based business to become a national entity with offices in Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, New York City and St. Louis. Most recent accomplishments include the Inc 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Inavero’s Best of Staffing (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016), recognizing the top 2% of staffing agencies in all of North America.