To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belleville, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Chestnut Health Systems Inc. • Belleville, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Belleville, IL location, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.Responsibilities
- Provide reception services, greet customers and direct them to the desired destination, answer phones, route calls or take messages.
- Schedule clinical appointments, receive and record payments and data entry of required information.
- Position requires a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Also requires excellent telephone skills with the ability to handle a high volume of calls.
- Experience using an electronic health record or scheduling software is required.
- General knowledge of standard office procedures and use of office equipment required.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail, and discretion with HIPAA and other confidential information required.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate clearly and professionally with a diverse population.
- Basic keyboarding skills and experience using Microsoft products including Word and Outlook required.
- Must be able to commute to various Chestnut locations to perform assigned duties.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private automobile insurance and be insurable.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This part-time position includes eligibility for our retirement savings plan with company match, and employee assistance program.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.