Flowserve, Hastings, is a manufacturer of vertical turbine pumps and components. The Pumps are used in a variety of applications including agriculture, general industrial, oil refineries, municipalities, and the power industry. The Hastings operation includes a foundry, fabrication department, machine shop, assembly, repair and a shipping department.
The Hastings plant is currently hiring Precision Assemblers to work on the assembly of vertical turbine pumps, bearings, stuffing boxes, tank oilers, adjustable flange coupling, oil tube, etc. Tear down and re-assemble vertical turbine pumps and components. This would include bowl assemblies, oil tube assemblies, bearing assemblies and stuffing boxes. Hours are Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of previous experience working within a manufacturing or industrial heavy equipment environment
- Willingness to work across multiple departments
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work well with others
- Good time management and organizational skills
Oil And Gas